[SML] Farewell

Michael Powers mptecdir at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 18:18:56 UTC 2021

, Dave Vick wrote:
> Just wanted to doff my hat to all the patrons here in the stagehand
> tavern and say "thanks for all the memories."
> It's been a dream, folks. Literally the stuff of my most ridiculous
> High-School Drama Club Nerd dreams. But if I want to live to see my
> 62nd birthday, I need to leave. Now.
>
> Sayonara.
> (Exiting, pursued by a beer...)
> --
> Dave Vick

Dave,
I really sorry to hear you’re leaving the bar.  I’ve truly enjoyed the
times we’ve sat and enjoyed a chat over good whiskey and good beer, and our
many conversations on stagecraft.
 Obviously something is going on in your life right now that theatre is
part of the problem and not the solution.  If you ever need a sympathetic
ear to bend, contact me, any time.

If/when you decide to rejoin the party, I’ll welcome you with open arms.

Michael
--
Michael Powers
USMC ’66-’68