[SML] Batteries

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Thu Nov 4 21:22:28 UTC 2021

Ken,

I'm a little late to this thread but I think I mentioned my friend who
uses the Amazon rechargeable batteries. He is working the youth show I
am right now. I asked him and he is still on the same set of batteries
he bought 6 years ago. He said the battery charger with the refresh
feature is what keeps the batteries going strong. Something to think
about for the next time.

JT