[SML] [EXTERNAL] Back from the wilderness...

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at Harford.edu
Tue Nov 23 14:52:03 UTC 2021

Please use caution: This email was sent from outside of HCC.

Welcome back!

Jeffrey Kanyuck
Technical Director
Harford Community College
401 Thomas Run Road
Bel Air, MD  21085
Office: 443-412-2369
Cellphone: 410-322-5905

________________________________
From: Stagecraft <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net> on behalf of Will Leonard via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 9:15 AM
To: stagecraft at theatrical.net <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Cc: Will Leonard <will at istudioprojects.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [SML] Back from the wilderness...

Please use caution: This email was sent from outside of HCC.

Good morning,

I wanted to let everyone know that I am back from the muggle world. I
am now the Design Manager for iStudio Projects, a rigging installation
company here in Houston. I am so happy to be back in the theater
world, the muggles were nice but not what I was looking for.

So howdy & thanks for everything!
Will Leonard

Will Leonard • Design Manager
iStudio Projects Inc.
Telephone +1 (281) 227-4577 |
e. will at istudioprojects.com | w. www.istudioprojects.com<http://www.istudioprojects.com>
5750 N. Sam Houston Pkwy E | Suite 1012
Houston, TX, 77032
If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager. This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited.
Think before you print.