[SML] We need a new cyc

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sat Oct 2 19:51:35 UTC 2021

We don't have as many earthquakes, but the town IS named "Hot Spring".
In cold weather you'll see steam coming out of the ground in the park
and our house has "earthquake banding" to keep it upright in the event
of a big shake.

So far it seems we left the wormhole parked over the workbench in
California, but we don't have the new office set up with.  When you have
to run out all the time to tend to some government form or the other
it's hard to get things done (the car already has 500km on it).  But, we
are making progress.

So, maybe we'll have the strange electrical effects and circuit changes
we had in California.  One never knows.

Oh, haven't heard any furniture moving upstairs as there isn't any there
yet.  Being a new building on cleared land, there never was furniture in
that area.