[SML] Batteries

mouse at fieldmousepro.com mouse at fieldmousepro.com
Sat Oct 30 00:08:55 UTC 2021

I haven't tried the Amazon alkaline AA batteries, but I'd recommend
against Procells. It pains me to say it, but their manufacturing quality
has really gone to crap over the last few years. First the production
got moved to China, then their mini boxes of 4 batteries within each
brick got removed when they changed to the black label design, and in
the last few months I've found about one battery from each brand-new
brick of 24 with electrolyte leaking from the negative terminal.

For my personal stock, I've switched over to Energizer Industrial
(yellow & silver). They have the mini boxes of 4 batteries in each
brick, and the price is a little better than Procells, too.

Stephen