[SML] Need assistance with a strand preset panel

Pietrie, Joseph joseph.pietrie at d303.org
Sun Oct 31 22:37:29 UTC 2021

It sounds like a Vitsa Control System for the house lights.  The problem is
that it is a very out of date system that has no support.  I am willing to
do a zoom training as I still am forced to use the system in my space.
There are sub menus on the display screen that you can control every dimmer
in your system.  The other 7 buttons can be converted into looks that can
be used without using your light board.  What board are you using for stage
control?

Joseph Pietrie

  Auditorium Manager

  St. Charles North High School

  255 Red Gate Road, St. Charles, IL 60175

St. Charles CUSD 303 <http://district.d303.org/>

Office, 331-228-6355

Cell, 630-918-1035

<https://www.facebook.com/St-Charles-North-High-School-629443583801854/>