[SML] Software for theatrical lighting

Stuart Wheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Fri Sep 17 16:50:58 UTC 2021

I don't miss the digitizer itself nearly as much as I miss the 16 button
puck that came with it.  The ability to access Pick, enter and 14 other
user defined commands without moving off the drawing even as far as the
menu bars was awesome!

I really wish someone would make that kind of super mouse type of puck,
USB would be fine.

Stuart