[SML] RigCalc for iOS and Android is now free (as in gratis)

Alex French flaggday at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 19:40:30 UTC 2021

RigCalc is now free on both Apple's App Store and the Google Play Store.

Well, I've changed the price in each developer's console- it may take a
little while for that to be reflected in each app store.

At some point I might get around to open-sourcing the code, though that
value of that is pretty limited- unless you're developing an iOS or Android
app circa 2010, there's nothing re-usable beyond knowing the math, which
certainly was never proprietary and I made an effort to make it visible
right in the app.

I've meant to do this for years, and today just happened to be the day that
it popped into my head and took 10 minutes to get it done.

Please share with all your friends/students/coworkers who never quite
splurged on the $5 purchase, and enjoy!

Alex French