[SML] Fly system SWP, SOPs, P&P?

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 23:38:00 UTC 2021

I second the Snubline (tied correctly, of course), or alternately I like
twisting the lines together with a "Twitch Stick" inserted in the wrap. Up
here in the Frozen North, we have an abundance of hockey sticks with the
blades snapped off scattered thither and yon; the sawed-off handles of
which make excellent and nearly unbreakable twitches.

I've outgrown my fondness for my old Uncle Buddys, mostly because they kept
getting stolen.
--
Dave Vick
517-749-3859