[SML] Fly system SWP, SOPs, P&P?

Tim Catlett tmcatlett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:39:01 UTC 2021

On a tangent to this discussion, I am currently in need of locking out a
rail which does not have lockout rings on the rope lock hardware.

In the old days, we used to use a shoulder eye as one of the bolts holding
the lock to the rail and then lock the handle through that. I've seen the
handle literally locked to the rope in a couple of places. I've also seen
the handle retaining ring locked to the rail with cable. Are there any
other methods or purpose built hardware that people have in their arsenal
from the last 20 years or so? Ideally, methods which can be done per
lineset are preferred.

*Tim Catlett*
*Lizard's Dream Theatrical, LLC*
Theatrical Consultant, Production Manager, & Technical Director
Mobile: 414.975.4424
tmcatlett at gmail.com