[SML] Fly system SWP, SOPs, P&P?

Tim Catlett tmcatlett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:32:27 UTC 2021

Hi Bill,

Apologies for any confusion. The retention rings for the lock handles are
there, but the rope lock base hardware does not have any provision for
lockout/tagout, which makes it somewhat difficult to actually lock the
rail, aside from the methods I spoke about from my years past.

*Tim Catlett*
*Lizard's Dream Theatrical, LLC*
Theatrical Consultant, Production Manager, & Technical Director
Mobile: 414.975.4424
tmcatlett at gmail.com