[SML] Need CD-80 Dimmer pack repair parts

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 22:20:34 UTC 2021

I took a look at mine last night.  We replaced some fans with these:
Fan manufacturer NMB Model 4715FS-12T-B50.

For the relay:
SSR manufacturer Crydom Model D2440 -3851.  240V AC, 40A.  I think there are 120V CD-80’s which I think would take D1202 but I can’t swear to it.

I have gotten the fans from mouser.com <http://mouser.com/>.  I’ve ordered relays from them as well but they haven’t yet arrived so I can’t confirm that they are correct.