[SML] We need a new cyc

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue Sep 28 16:00:09 UTC 2021

Regarding using Rosco Twin-White RP as a 'cyc' - three questions.
1) Can it be as big as our current cyc? Ours is 30x60.
2) Are there visible seams?
3) What's the bottom pipe pocket situation look like? We can almost
never use a ground row to hide the bottom, so how tidy does this look?

- Jon

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com