[SML] We need a new cyc

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:55:04 UTC 2021

I suggest you ask for a sample and compare it to your muslin under same
existing lighting. I prefer the vinyl over muslin myself, and find Leno
different, not better.  I've put the vinyl on a track to get it out of the
way or to one side, but not packed so it creases. And a hair dryer or warm
stage with a pipe in it does take out creases.  And I have set it up with
rigging to trip a dead hang or a 50' rigged stage with a 30' drop, with no
ill effect.

YMMV

Bill