[SML] MSG Sphere Las Vegas is hiring

Michael Sauder michael.sauder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:54:09 UTC 2022

My last two attempts haven't gone through, this time trying a drastically
simplified copy. Third time's the charm?

My brand new, bleeding-edge 17,500 seat venue, the MSG Sphere in Las Vegas,
has posted its first technical management roles as we spin up our hiring
for a Fall 2023 opening.

The MSG Sphere will be an amazing venue, with a 4-acre 16K x 16K immersive
video surface, and over 2,000 speakers providing 150,000 channels of
immersive audio. And it needs the best people out there to run it. We
currently have 4 senior management positions available, key players in
bringing this venue to life and hiring the rest of our crew.

Here's where I would normally provide links to the job postings, but since
the previous two attempts have vanished into the ether, possibly because of
the links, I will simply list the positions:

Senior Director Technical Productions
Director Audio Systems
Senior Manager Playback Systems (expert in disguise, 7thSense, Pandoras
Box, etc)
Senior Manager Technical Operations (non-production AV elements such as
IPTV, radios, atrium activations, etc).

If you go to Madison Square Garden's website and find the "career" section,
and search by city, you will see these positions listed.

Please share, and I'll answer any questions I can.

Thanks!
Michael Sauder
Director of Production Systems, MSG Sphere Las Vegas