[SML] ET technician needed

Joe Golden jgolden at gallagherstaging.com
Fri Aug 5 16:53:59 UTC 2022

Otto used to be the head of field service for Strand lLghting when they were based in Los angeles. He has a lot of knowledge on Strand and Lighting in generalJoe GoldenGallagher Staging657-529-3132951-264-8401Sent from my Android device. Please excuse my brevity and typos.
-------- Original message --------From: Steven Hood via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> Date: 8/5/22  9:44 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Stagecraft Mailing List <stagecraft at theatrical.net> Cc: Steven Hood <shood_td at yahoo.com>, Bill Conner <billconnerastc at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [SML] ET technician needed

Bill,It sounds like we have the same dimmers. We have a guy out here in Los Angeles that repairs them for us. Otto Alvarado: 310-525-7676.Hth,Steven R Hood