[SML] Olio/Oleo Drop photos?

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Fri Aug 12 16:19:28 UTC 2022

Hi Scott

I like the page.  Very nice.
It has always seemed counter-intuitive to me that there is more rope on the bottom pipe at LOW trim, than there is at the high trim.  The rope is unrolling on the drum as the drop rolls onto the drum.

2 typos for you:
Under the Dan Sheehan section:
“Over a dozen rope warps.”  (wraps)
“Notice these wraps step at the perfect point.”

(the last typos are always found 5 seconds after you hit send)

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre

Phone 604 822 2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:andrew.riter at ubc.ca>