[SML] butane lighters (torch style)

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Mon Aug 15 17:27:15 UTC 2022

Hi

Here's a silly one.

The basic long lighters that are easily available at all stores for lighting candles, fires etc.
The regular ones are fine, and make a flame similar to a BIC lighter or a match.  (yellow flame)

Somewhere I got a lighter that is more like a blow torch flame (more pressure "hiss", bluer flame).  I'd like to get some more of this style, but can't determine which brand or model I should look for.

Anyone with good Google-fu, or know what or where it can be found?
(in Canada)

Thanks very much.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre for the Performing Arts
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus
6265 Crescent Road | Vancouver BC | V6T 1Z1 Canada
Phone 604 822 2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:andrew.riter at ubc.ca>
[UBC E-mail Signature]