[SML] Production calendar question

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Mon Aug 29 22:38:50 UTC 2022

Outlook has the ability to manage different calendars.  Make a new one for that venue, or venue & shop (I don't know your circumstances).

It may be the users are looking for when the stage may be available for other uses, and know that once set construction starts, they are 80% sure of being blocked from the space, but "show tape laid down" won't affect them.

Tech week is this day to that day
Performance run is this day to that day.
Strike is then to now.

(this may be obvious to you, and not what you're looking for, so my apologies if this isn't helpful)

Maybe draw up a simple calendar for the next show, and show that to the others.  You'll find out if that is too little or too much info for what they want.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre

Phone 604 822 2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca