[SML] Jobs at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 00:55:27 UTC 2022

Imposter Syndrome is real - and especially in this biz where we are frequentlty making things up as we go along. The best news is, we have this group and the network that comes with it to be able to ask questions as we come upon them. And between all of us, we have the knowledge of the entire industry.
Kristi R-C