[SML] RE. Production calendar question

Tom Grabowski tegrabowski at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:16:53 UTC 2022

I also used Calendar Creator until it aged out on my computer.  I looked
long and hard for a calendaring program that was not month based but week
based as was CC.  Also, as at some time most of the production calendars
need to be printed and posted, using the monthly calendars with repeated
weeks was a problem.  I found PrintableCal  ( https://www.printablecal.com
) which uses excel to create a weekly calendar that allows me to put a 15
week semester on 2 sheets. It allows control over how the calendar looks (I
like to start the week on Monday).  You have all the excel formatting
options and I share it on Onedrive as that is the platform that the college
uses.  It can import data from various calendar programs, but I just use it
to create the template that I will fill in with events and information as
needed as an excel spreadsheet.  I also work with week numbers as it makes
planning from year to year much easier.

It has various price points but the free version works for me.  It is only
PC based but the excel sheet it creates is usable on any platform.

Sample attached (if it make it to the list)

Message: 4