[SML] Selling things

faker200 at netins.net faker200 at netins.net
Thu Dec 1 18:42:45 UTC 2022

In one of the theatres I work, the boss is starting to clean house on
stuff we no longer need or want.  We have some convential lighting
instuments that need to find a new home.  I know that we can part with
some par 56.  Maybe some older lights (kligles, that came with asbesto
power cords, to give you an idea of age).  Is their a market for this
stuff? Do I dare trust any online used gear sites

Awhile back I started looking into what it takes to convert a convential
par can into a DMX capable one.  Has anyone done this & is it worth it.

Clay Ross

A very cold pro dreamer