[SML] Selling things

*Hobbit* hobbit at avian.org
Fri Dec 2 17:00:40 UTC 2022

I still have those four Martin 918s I mentioned a while back, quietly passing
further into obsolescence in the basement.  Nobody seems to want discharge-
source fixtures anymore... but I haven't really been too aggressive about
reaching out to local organizations, I should maybe do that now that we're
mostly past the venue-darkness of the pandemic.  [Boston-area suggestions
welcome..]

It would be lovely if there was a COB retrofit kit for such things, which
could allow pulling off that monster ballast on the back and probably halving
the weight of the fixture.  It would be interesting to compare color through
the various wheel chips between "white" LED and arc source...

_H*