[SML] Looking for 9 volt snap on lights

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Tue Dec 27 02:38:23 UTC 2022

Happy Holidays All,

Hopefully someone on the list knows of a source for these.

Some years back when I was Production Manager for a local community
theatre I bought some red 9 volt snap on lights for safety use. We used
them to mark the front edge of the stage. I can't get to the few they
have left so I can't attach a pic.
They are the exact size of the top of a 9 volt battery. We gaff tape the
batteries to the edge of the stage with the lights on them for safety.
Then take the snap on lights off each night to preserve the battery life.

I did a Google search to no avail of anything close to what I am looking
for. I deep searched my emails and can't find the company I bought them
from. I thought it was something like Safety Beacon but no luck.

Anyone have a source for what I am looking for?

Thanks in advance,
JT
Mostly retired Lighting Designer

www.avg.com