[SML] Looking for 9 volt snap on lights

Greg Bierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Wed Dec 28 01:14:00 UTC 2022

On Dec 26, 2022, at 11:19 PM, John Taylor via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> We may have to get inventive with the ones with the long leads on them. I think we can make those work.
AND
> We gaff tape the batteries to the edge of the stage with the lights on them for safety. Then take the snap on lights off each night to preserve the battery life.

In thinking about your previous post on how you use the snap-its.  The first one I linked with the switch you could tape (hot glue) down the LED and switch with the battery next to it and only ever have to retape the battery when it runs out.  No loose SnapIts at the end of the night to misplace until the next day.

Greg