[SML] Off Topic - International Job Offer

Herrick Goldman herrick at evokecollaborative.com
Sat Dec 31 15:41:48 UTC 2022

Could also be a reverse scam where the initial check is real but then she receives a sob story about "I wasn't supposed to send that, please wire it back, share your screen with me while you do it"

Herrick Goldman he/him
917.797.3624

Www.EvokeCollaborative.com<http://Www.EvokeCollaborative.com>
Www.HGLightingDesign.com<http://Www.HGLightingDesign.com>