[SML] Share with NYC area freelancers please

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Mon Feb 14 18:58:50 UTC 2022

You're never too old to be young!

Sharon and I are older than you and getting our company restarted on the
flip side of the planet (Flat Earth view).

As a general note, for the time being we can NOT export anything
electronic.  So for export will only be some plastic items, we're the
first American owned corporation in this whole area and the customs
people don't quite know what to do with us.

Actually, we here that a lot from every government department.

--
www.DurandInterstellar.com
www.DurandInterstellar.ru