[SML] Prop body

Keith Newman keithbnewman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:00:42 UTC 2022

Hi Bill,

I just did Matilda. We borrowed a prop dummy that had to be tossed about
the stage. It was built from a Halloween store full-size skeleton. The
muscles were built up with foam and then it was dressed. A mask was created
for the face and a wig went on for the hair. It worked pretty well but we
had to do some surgery on it as our Trunchbull was really good at tossing
the dummy about but the dummy was not so good at sticking the landing.
Mending plates were added to join bones together as needed.

Keith Newman
Technical Director
Cleveland Heights High School