[SML] LED Television Wall

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Thu Jan 13 01:21:31 UTC 2022

If using regular TVs, after the show you can box them back up and sell
them used to recoup some of the money.   Also a source to upgrade your
lobby and backstage monitors.    Check with your school AV department
and see if they will buy a few of them after the show.  They might also
have a source that will give you a quantity discount.

Dale