[SML] LED Television Wall

Phil Haney leadflyman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 02:31:33 UTC 2022

Agreed. I used to work in an electronic parts store. There was a guy who
ran an electric scooter shop a few doors down from us. Every so often, one
of his assistants would come in and buy a multimeter from us. 30 minutes
later he would return the meter. His excuse/reason was always, "My boss
doesn't want/need it after all." After the third time, my boss instituted a
"no returns on tools or test equipment" policy. The assistant came in again
to buy a multimeter, and was told he could not return it. Ten minutes later
his boss came in, all upset and demanding to know why his assistant
couldn't return the meter. My boss smiled at him and said, "We don't rent
tools or test equipment."

(we had the same thing going on in the 90's with a degaussing coil, so my
boss raised the price to $40 and told customers they could not return it)

-Phil

"Quini, quidi, quici" - I came, I saw, I played a little quidditch.