[SML] LED Television Wall

Miller, Daniel Daniel.Miller at dwu.edu
Sat Jan 22 14:14:02 UTC 2022

Thanks for all the replies.

I wanted you all to know that yesterday I purchased twelve 32" Samsung televisions. Each television was $59. Where did I finally find such a great deal? I contacted the Hotel/Motel Liquidation Center and they had just gotten a shipment of these televisions in. They said they get tv's in quite regularly..... so, there you have it.