[SML] Tool for bending heavy gauge spring wire?

Joe jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 01:35:59 UTC 2022

Thanks for  that link.  I had hoped that something like this was available.  Thanks Stuart Wheaton, but the Hossfeld Bender didn't seem to be geared towards smaller diameters.  Though I am not 100% sure if the one that Tech.Dept2019 can do the over-bending that spring wire requires. But, I will do a bit more research now that I have some models to look at.

-Joe