[SML] Hoist designed for auditorium use

Stuart Wheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Thu Jul 21 15:49:10 UTC 2022

Bill, you might want to try again with this question, it really isn't
clear what you actually want to do.

What are you hoisting?  Does it need to move while audience is below
it?  Or will it be static?   The idea that you want something designed
for over seats suggests that the Genie Super Straddle someone else
mentioned might be what you are looking for, do you already have a Genie
lift?  But to me the word hoist suggests pulling something from above,
not pushing from below... This could also be a focus track/truss system
meant to use FOH?

Stuart Wheaton