[SML] Olio/Oleo Drop photos?

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Sun Jul 31 13:29:57 UTC 2022

Let me check with the 1891 Fredonia Opera House when they reopen next week.
There was one in that venue in the early 20th Cent. Not sure if  rigging is
visible or not.  It was a deadhung roll drop when I first encountered it in
the late '80s.
Good to hear from you!  Stay well.
Steve

Stephen E. Rees,
Professor Emeritus of Theatre - SUNY Fredonia
CCE-CC Master Gardener Volunteer
716.680.1565 Mobile