[SML] Genie IWP25 personnel lift

Stuart Wheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Thu Jun 9 02:51:42 UTC 2022

IF you go to the Genie Industries website
https://www.genielift.com/en/support/parts   you can download for free
the service manual for that machine, which includes the criteria for
testing and adjusting the tilt switches and all other critical parts of
that machine.

Stuart Wheaton
RCCL fleetwide Genie service