[SML] [EXTERNAL] Re: Lost tours...

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at Harford.edu
Thu Jun 9 14:35:12 UTC 2022

I would love to hear what some of those interesting consequences were.

I know a lot of things behave differently being at sea compared to a lake.
Jeff

From: Stagecraft <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net> On Behalf Of Kristi R-C via Stagecraft
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 10:11 PM
To: stagecraft at theatrical.net
Cc: Kristi R-C <misswisc at aol.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [SML] Lost tours...

Please use caution: This email was sent from outside of HCC.

I know several show’s trailers ended up being stored in a salt mine with... interesting... consequences. Remember - almost all workplaces were shut down, so the option of sending everything back to the rental house to be disassembled from the touring rig and put back in inventory didn’t really exist.  We thought we were going back to work a lot sooner than we finally did.

Kristi RC