[SML] Control cards for old style CD-80 12 channel dimmer

David Fox David.Fox at etcconnect.com
Fri Jun 24 12:52:23 UTC 2022

[uncloaking]
Hi Bill;
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I would reach out to Steve Short at Lite-Trol service
Phone: 1-800-548-3876
E-mail:litetrol at litetrol.com

Or
Vincent Lighting 800-922-5356

Both warehouse parts and specialize in repair of older systems.

Good Luck
It is important to note that the opinions of the individual and those of their employer are not always aligned.

What you have read should be construed as my opinion and not the opinion of my employer.

If you don't like or agree with my thoughts and musings, I am the one you should take to task and not the nice people who pay me.

Be Seeing You
David
He/him/his