[SML] Control cards for old style CD-80 12 channel dimmer packs

Matthew Breton theatricalmatt at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:19:08 UTC 2022

I have a portable Strand CD-80 pack I don't use at all anymore in one of my spaces.  I think I might be able to get over there by the end of the week.  I'll try and take a picture of it for you so you can see whether or not it's what you're looking for.

I allllllllso have a few ETC portable SmartPacks I don't use, in case you want to upgrade to something a little more modern.  😉

Matthew Breton
Design for Theater and Dance