[SML] Jerry Durand

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sat Mar 5 18:29:17 UTC 2022

I'm here.  We're trying to get the business going but the sanctions and
counter sanctions flying around means the rules keep changing.  Anyway,
for simplicity our General Manager bought in enough to have 51% of the
stock so we're now exempt from most of the issues.

And then PayPal and eBay just announced closing up shop.  So, drop that
and try plan B (C? D?) and use something like Yandex Payments and keep
sales in the BRICS.

Still doing education stuff between dealing with the rule changes.
https://pyramidhope.ru/The_Workshop/

We were in Uzbekistan for a week last month as our visa requires us to
leave every 6 months.  Not many places we could go so Uzbekistan to
visit a student, got a great tour of the country almost all the way to
Afghanistan (we could see the border in the distance).
https://durandinterstellar.com/photos/2022_Uzbekistan/

Other than that, recovering from colds, working on the house, and
getting some seeds in pots so we have stuff to plant later.

Oh, QR codes have been dropped.  We'd never been asked for one, but now
they're gone.  I said COVID would end when there was a new distraction.

Be well everyone,
Jerry & Sharon
Durand Interstellar, LTD
ООО <<ДЮРАНД ИНТЕРСТЕЛЛАР>>