[SML] Squeaky wood remedies

Pietrie, Joseph joseph.pietrie at d303.org
Mon Mar 7 23:37:41 UTC 2022

I found that baby powder gets inbetween better.  Will need to cause the
squeak a few times to work in through the area affected.
Joe

Joseph Pietrie

  Auditorium Manager

  St. Charles North High School

  255 Red Gate Road, St. Charles, IL 60175

St. Charles CUSD 303 <http://district.d303.org/>

Office, 331-228-6355

Cell, 630-918-1035

<https://www.facebook.com/St-Charles-North-High-School-629443583801854/>