[SML] Cyc?

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 11:05:33 UTC 2022

I believe Leno is available up to 38'-6" wide by virtually any length. The
plastic ones are virtually any width because seams are not visible.  I
slightly preferred plastic as it seems to be more robust, and if punctured,
repairs almost invisible.

Curious as to color.  In an incandescent world I preferred Rosenthal blue
or light blue but not so sure in an LED world.  Still a little better dark
blue if drop is light gray or light blue imho.