[SML] Sound board recommendations for theatuh

PJ Veltri pjveltri at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 23:45:30 UTC 2022

I'm a huge fan of just about everything Allen and Heath right now. I've got
an RFP ready to go for a DLive and I've got an SQ5 and SQ7.  They're great
and pretty simple to use even for me - the lighting guy who is stuck in the
analog audio ages.

The SQs are all 48 channel consoles with varying numbers of faders and come
in wicked cheap but will require a stage box to get up to the 48 ins. They
also have a built in usb interface which has been great for QLAB.

PJ