[SML] Wireless headsets?

Bill Potter bpotter at sps.edu
Wed Nov 16 15:46:33 UTC 2022

Howdy ‘Listers,

I’m working on the budget request to replace our aging ClearCom wireless system. We currently have a ClearCom WBS-4 with one working beltpack that integrates with our (also aging) ClearCom CS-210 base station.

Clear-Coms website shows a bewildering array of options (many of which appear to be discontinued…) I’m looking for 4, full duplex headsets that will plug into our base station. Nothing fancy needed and while we probably don’t need the most expensive, we want to get quality gear that will last.

Thanks!

Bill Potter
Arts Technical Director
St. Paul’s School