[SML] My (kind of) new gig/ Looking for decent online lighting

David Fox David.Fox at etcconnect.com
Wed Oct 12 13:56:29 UTC 2022

[uncloaking]

BLATANT COMMERCIAL POST FOLLOWS

David;
While I will admit a high bias here, I would highly recommend you check out our classes at https://courses.etcconnect.com/

We have created a mix of free and not free classes that cover a wide range of the topics you are looking for. Fees are minimal and offer ETCP continuing education credits.

I would suggest the EOS family programing series, System Maintenance, DMX, RDM, and Networking classes as being right up your area of interest.

Hope they help!

BLATANT COMMERCIAL POST ENDS
It is important to note that the opinions of the individual and those of their employer are not always aligned.

What you have read should be construed as my opinion and not the opinion of my employer.

If you don't like or agree with my thoughts and musings, I am the one you should take to task and not the nice people who pay me.

Be Seeing You
David
He/him/his