[SML] Come work with me - TD opening

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Wed Oct 19 15:08:26 UTC 2022

Chip,
I hope you find a great new coworker.
I will tell you, we’ve been trying to hire folks for significantly more salary, and are having a very difficult time finding good applicants.
Even our local highschools are paying more than $50k now.
People are making such good money freelancing (at least the skilled ones), that a Fulltime job paying less than $75k is very hard to fill.

Is anyone else finding it especially hard to fill full-time positions?