[SML] What's up for the Fall, ya'all?

Chip Haas chip.haas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 21:17:25 UTC 2022

Started year 19 at the University of North Carolina in what will hopefully
be my last year as Production Manager AND Technical Director as we get
ready to start our search for a Technical Director and I slide over to
full-time Production Manager (it will be nice to lose one of the many hats
I wear here at UNCG!)

Sent the youngest offspring off to her second year at Lenoir-Rhyne
University where she is on the dance team, meaning many Saturdays my wife
and I will be at the football games cheering her (and the LR Bears).

I'll be heading off to Chicago, Houston, and Syracuse to work some events
for a company in town that I do a lot of overhire work for.

Audio calls at High Point Theatre (maybe some rigging calls as well, we'll
see).

General IA calls as they come up and if they fit in my schedule.

Looking forward to not having a child in college so I can stop working a
lot of outside gigs!

Chip
--------
Chip Haas

Production Manager / Technical Director
School of Theatre
College of Visual and Performing Arts
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro

336-334-3891
Proud Journeyman with IATSE Local 635