[SML] Dressing room LED bulbs (longish personal experience report)

mouse at fieldmousepro.com mouse at fieldmousepro.com
Fri Sep 9 16:41:50 UTC 2022

I seem to remember that in one of my theatre textbooks, it recommended
gelling the makeup lights with the same colors that were used in the
light plot. That way, the performers could see what their makeup would
look like out on stage.

Has anyone ever actually done that, or was it one of those "nice idea"
theories?

Stephen