[SML] Dressing room LED bulbs (longish personal experience report)

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Fri Sep 9 20:45:23 UTC 2022

TM30, definitely...  but comparing them to the lights in your rig may be fruitless... If they're color mixing units, and you're designer's pallet is not one of the manufacturer's pre-set CCTs, there is almost no way for you to get any sort of accurate comparison to the makeup mirror lights.

The best you can do is (maybe) to get the highest TM30 (fidelity) scores that you can on the makeup mirrors, and leave the costume/makeup to be tweaked to the stage lighting (or visa~versa) during Dress Rehearsals...  Either way... once the makeup is finalized, you need to have the best rendering at the place where it's applied each night.