[SML] Gobos

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Fri Sep 16 15:16:39 UTC 2022

Hi Ross,
Goboman is great, if you don't need specific Rosco, Gam, or Apollo patterns.  If you do want more "standard" patterns, most theatrical suppliers (BMI Supply, MainStage, etc.), or our own Scott Parker can help you out.

Typically, you're looking at about $15-$16 ea for stock steel gobos.

Thanks,
-Ford