[SML] blowing my own horn

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:59:15 UTC 2022

I too have ventured into the realm of literature of late... well off and on
for the last several years. I wrote a couple of xmas story books and one of
them actually topped the Amazon "Best Seller" list for about 4 minutes when
it was free. I currently write Flash Fiction at the Indies Unlimited site
which is a tiny but fun site to follow. I'll probably look for more. Along
with short stories and several books I'm working on, I also write humorous
critical essays... usually about product design and just curious shit I
observe.

I haven't sold any in ages but then I never promoted them... my ex-partner
took care of all that including everything involved with editing and
self-publishing the book. Here are my books:

https://www.amazon.com/Little-Stories-Christmas-Time/dp/152016131X

https://www.amazon.com/Story-Miles-Elf-Paul-Guncheon/dp/1520276095

I guess the Kindle version is free for subscribers. I think the $12.00
price tag is ridiculous but I'm at the age where I think everything is. If
you're interested, I can probably send you some if not all of the stories.

That's "probably" tending towards "most likely".

Paul 1